Here is What's in the Contract for Catering Services:
- An easy-to-customize catering contract flexible enough for any catering job
- Offers legal protections for both the caterer and client
- Created (and approved) by legal experts
This Catering Contract (the “Contract”) is entered into ____________________ (the “Effective Date”), by and between ________________________, with an address of _____________________________ (the “Client”) and _________________, with an address of _______________________________, (the “Caterer”), collectively “the Parties.”
1. Catering Services Provided. Client hires Caterer to perform the following Catering Services: ________________________________________________________________
2. Event Date & Description.
Event Date: ___________________________________________________________
Start Time & Location: ____________________________________________________
End Time: _______________________________________________________________
3. Contact Information.
Client Telephone Number & Email: ___________________________________________
Additional Contact 1 Name: _____________________________________
Additional Contact 1 Telephone Number: ___________________________
4. Payment. The Parties agree to the following Payment and Payment Terms:
Total Fee for Services: _____________________________________________________
Non-Refundable Deposit Due Upon Execution of Agreement: _____________________
Balance Due on Day of Event: ____________________________________________
By Client. Client may cancel this Agreement at any time prior to the event. Upon cancellation, Client will be entitled to a refund of any monies paid, except for the non-refundable deposit.
By Caterer. Caterer may cancel this Contract at any time. If Caterer cancels, it must provide a suitable, replacement Caterer, subject to Client’s approval, which shall be obtained in writing. In the alternative, Caterer shall refund all monies previously paid by Client, including the non-refundable deposit, less any expenses already incurred.
6. Modifications. Any changes and/or modifications to this Contract must be made in writing to be signed by both Parties.
7. Indemnity. The Parties each agree to indemnify and hold harmless the other Party, its respective affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, punitive damages, expenses, reasonable legal fees and costs of any kind or amount whatsoever, which result from the negligence of or breach of this Agreement by the indemnifying party, its respective successors and assigns that occurs in connection with this Agreement. This section remains in full force and effect even after termination of the Agreement by its natural termination or the early termination by either party.
8. Dispute Resolution and Legal Fees. In the event of a dispute arising out of this Contract that cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the Parties agree to engage in mediation. If the matter cannot be resolved through mediation, and legal action ensues, the successful party will be entitled to its legal fees, including, but not limited to its attorneys’ fees.
9. Severability. In the event any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, that part shall be severed from the remainder of the Agreement and all other provisions should continue in full force and effect as valid and enforceable.
10. Legal and Binding Agreement. This Agreement is legal and binding between the Parties as stated above. This Agreement may be entered into and is legal and binding both in the United States and throughout Europe. The Parties each represent that they have the authority to enter into this Agreement.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. The Parties agree that this Agreement shall be governed by the State and/or Country of the Event.
12. Entire Agreement. The Parties acknowledge and agree that this Agreement represents the entire agreement between the Parties. In the event that the Parties desire to change, add, or otherwise modify any terms, they shall do so in writing to be signed by both parties.
The Parties agree to the terms and conditions set forth above as demonstrated by their signatures as follows: